A groundbreaking prescription for health care reform--from a legendary leader in innovation . . .
Our health care system is in critical condition. Each year, fewer Americans can afford it, fewer businesses can provide it, and fewer government programs can promise it for future generations.
We need a cure, and we need it now.
Harvard Business Schoolâ€™s Clayton M. Christensenâ€•whose bestselling The Innovatorâ€™s Dilemma revolutionized the business worldâ€•presents The Innovatorâ€™s Prescription, a comprehensive analysis of the strategies that will improve health care and make it affordable.
Christensen applies the principles of disruptive innovation to the broken health care system with two pioneers in the fieldâ€•Dr. Jerome Grossman and Dr. Jason Hwang. Together, they examine a range of symptoms and offer proven solutions.
YOUâ€™LL DISCOVER HOW
- â€œPrecision medicineâ€ reduces costs and makes good on the promise of personalized care
- Disruptive business models improve quality, accessibility, and affordability by changing the way hospitals and doctors work
- Patient networks enable better treatment of chronic diseases
- Employers can change the roles they play in health care to compete effectively in the era of globalization
- Insurance and regulatory reforms stimulate disruption in health care
Author : Clayton M. Christensen
ISBN : 0071592083
Language : English
No of Pages : 496
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 12/25/2008
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 9.1x6.4x1.6
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: