The Jewish Study Bible: Featuring The Jewish Publication Society TANAKH Translation
The Jewish Study Bible is a one-volume resource tailored especially for the needs of students of the Hebrew Bible. Nearly forty scholars worldwide contributed to the translation and interpretation of the Jewish Study Bible, representing the best of Jewish biblical scholarship available today. A committee of highly-respected biblical scholars and rabbis from the Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform Judaism movements produced this modern translation.
No knowledge of Hebrew is required for one to make use of this unique volume. The Jewish Study Bible uses The Jewish Publication Society TANAKH Translation.
Since its publication, the Jewish Study Bible has become one of the most popular volumes in Oxford's celebrated line of bibles. The quality of scholarship, easy-to-navigate format, and vibrant supplementary features bring the ancient text to life.
* Informative essays that address a wide variety of topics relating to Judaism's use and interpretation of the Bible through the ages.
* In-text tables, maps, and charts.
* Tables of weights and measures.
* Verse and chapter differences.
* Table of Scriptural Readings.
* Glossary of technical terms.
* An index to all the study materials.
* Full color New Oxford Bible Maps, with index.
Specifications of The Jewish Study Bible: Featuring The Jewish Publication Society TANAKH Translation
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||2208|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: