The New Public Health has established itself as a solid textbook throughout the world. Translated into 7 languages, this work distinguishes itself from other public health textbooks, which are either highly locally oriented or, if international, lack the specificity of local issues relevant to students' understanding of applied public health in their own setting.
This 3e provides a unified approach to public health appropriate for all masters' level students and practitioners-specifically for courses in MPH programs, community health and preventive medicine programs, community health education programs, and community health nursing programs, as well as programs for other medical professionals such as pharmacy, physiotherapy, and other public health courses.
- Changes in infectious and chronic disease epidemiology including vaccines, health promotion, human resources for health and health technology
- Lessons from H1N1, pandemic threats, disease eradication, nutritional health
- Trends of health systems and reforms and consequences of current economic crisis for health
- Public health law, ethics, scientific d health technology advances and assessment
- Global Health environment, Millennium Development Goals and international NGOs
Author : Theodore H. Tulchinsky
ISBN : 0124157661
Language : English
No of Pages : 912
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 4/29/2014
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 11.02x8.66x1.89
Book weight : 0.06
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: