Jumpstart your GMAT exam preparations with the official study guide, featuring real GMAT questionsâ€”and their answersâ€” written by the creators of the test.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the 13th Edition features:
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Helpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There is no overlap between questions found in The Official Guide for GMATÂ® Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMATÂ® Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMATÂ® Verbal Review, and GMATPrepÂ® software.Â The new practice questions in the 13th Edition replace 155 practice questions from the 12thÂ Edition. The remaining questions overlap.
*To use the Integrated Reasoning companion website, you must have one of the following browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 7 or higher.
Author : GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
ISBN : 1118109791
Language : English
No of Pages : 840
Edition : 13
Publication Date : 3/27/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x1.5
Book weight : 0.04
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: