The Oxford Picture Dictionary for Kids (Monolingual English Edition)
This dictionary is part of the Oxford Picture Dictionary for Kids Program that brings words to life with illustrations, stories and audio. The Dictionary can be used by itself or with its components as a complete English language curriculum.
· Presents five kids and their families to bring vocabulary to life in contexts that young learners easily relate to.
· Introduces over 700 words in the context of colorful pictures that tell stories.
· Offers 60 topics in vibrant double-page illustrations.
· Presents verbs and nouns together, encouraging students to use the language in context.
· Meets the needs of elementary school students in the primary grades.
Specifications of The Oxford Picture Dictionary for Kids (Monolingual English Edition)
|Author||Joan Ross Keyes|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||138|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: