Offering a step-by-step approach to collecting, analyzing, designing and interpreting qualitative research
This engaging, student-centered text presents invaluable insights into the practice of qualitative and mixed methods research. In this thoroughly updated edition, authors Sharlene Nagy Hesse-Biber and Patricia Leavy offer a mix of theoretical approaches for qualitative methods practice that ranges from the interpretive tradition to critical perspectives.
New to This Edition
- New chapters on the case study approach and how to write up qualitative research
- Enhanced coverage of ethics woven throughout each chapter
- Exemplary research studies designed to engage students in hands-on research practice
- Tips for guiding students through the research process
- New sections on concept mapping, cross-cultural and international focus groups, computer-assisted technologies for analyzing qualitative and mixed methods data, and arts-based research projects
- Ancillaries at www.sagepub.com/hessebiber2e, which provide students and instructors with ongoing up-to-date learning resources.
Author : Sharlene Nagy Hesse-Biber
ISBN : 1412974577
Language : English
No of Pages : 424
Edition : Second Edition
Publication Date : 4/23/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9.9x7x0.8
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: