The Shut Up And Shoot Documentary Guide: A Down & Dirty DV Production
ISBN : 9780240809359
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
The Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide: A Down & Dirty DV Production
So you want to make a documentary, but think you don't have a lot of time, money, or experience? It's time to get down and dirty! Down and dirty is a filmmaking mindset. It's the mentality that forces you to be creative with your resources. It's about doing more with less. Get started NOW with this book and DVD set, a one-stop shop written by a guerrilla filmmaker, for guerrilla filmmakers. You will learn how to make your project better, faster, and cheaper. The pages are crammed with 500 full-color pictures, tips from the pros, resources, checklists and charts, making it easy to find what you need fast.
The DVD includes:
* Video and audio tutorials, useful forms, and interviews with leading documentary filmmakers like Albert Maysles (Grey Gardens), Sam Pollard (4 Little Girls), and others
* 50+ Crazy Phat Bonus pages with jump start charts, online resources, releases, storyboards, checklists, equipment guides, and shooting procedures
Here's just a small sampling of what's inside the book:
* Putting together a crew
* Choosing a camera
* New HDV and 24P cameras
* Shooting in rough neighborhoods
* Interview skills and techniques
* 10 ways to lower your budget
* Common production forms Note: if you purchased an ebook version of The Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide, the material from the DVD packaged with the print version of the book is now available on a website. Please visit: www.focalpress.com/cw/artis-9780240809359
Specifications of The Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide: A Down & Dirty DV Production
|Author||Anthony Q. Artis|
|Number Of Pages||296|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: