The Vital Corporation: How American Businesses-Large and Small-Double Profits in Two Years or Less
The Vital Corporation is book about the process of corporate growth -- what makes it happen, what makes it stop, and how it can be accelerated in any company to dramatically increase revenues and profits within a very short period of time. It illustrates this process with inspiring examples of companies of all sizes drawn from a wide range of industries, which have utilized the process to double or even triple their profits. It also contains specific strategies for applying these principles-plus a series of detailed exercises to assist you in making the ideas in this book as real and as relevant as possible.
Every company-no matter how large or small-can achieve rapid, sustained, and profitable growth by tapping into five unlimited sources of energy: market, technology, people, capital, and organisation. Drawing on their research and experience as business consultants for hundreds of companies, Garry Jacobs and Robert Macfarlane show how any company can harness these energies to
* Forge a strong and caring relationship with your market and use that relationship as the fuel for future growth
* Energize technology in your company and establish a high profile reputation for innovation and uncompromising quality
* Attract talented, energetic people to your organization and inspire them to produce 100%
* Maximise the power of your capital resources and use them to energize the other components of your business
* Develop a flexible, highly responsive organization that promotes individual freedom and creativity, while remaining focused and highly disciplined
Specifications of The Vital Corporation: How American Businesses-Large and Small-Double Profits in Two Years or Less
|Author||Garry Jacobs, Robert Macfarlane|
|Publisher||Prentice Hall Trade|
|Number Of Pages||768|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: