Would you like to print, distribute to your colleagues, or project on a screen all the figures used in the book and workbook, as well as all the forms and exercises? For information about a disk containing all these graphics and how to obtain a copy, please click on the appropriate link under Â“Additional Resourcesâ€.
- Contains exercises that will provide an in-depth understanding of the material as it relates to your specific circumstances.
- Logically organized so that the workbook chapters cover the same material as the corresponding chapters in the book.
- Works as an effective group learning tool to use with your peers and managers to help you collectively think about the concepts and relate them to your efforts.
- Provides chapter summaries through definitions, charts, and lists.
- Includes valuable forms that can be copied and used to work through the change process.
- Contains numerous writing exercises, checklists and work activities, helping to clarify the issues that exist within your organization.
- Includes an ongoing case study with exercises revolving around a fictitious company.
Author : Stephen J. Thomas
ISBN : 083113156X
Language : English
No of Pages : 256
Publication Date : 1/11/2002
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.9x8.4x0.5
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: