THINK Currency.Â THINK Relevancy.Â THINK Public Relations.
The engaging visual design of THINK Public Relations provides an introduction to the field of public relations that successfully blends theory and practice in an easy-to-read format.Â Students are introduced to exciting and innovative public relations campaign examples in the contract of relevant theory and core concepts that they will need to succeed in the world of public relations. The authors offer a practical approach to the study of public relations and emphasize competition and conflict management, while providing a concise, comprehensive overview of the profession.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâ€”for you and your students.Â Hereâ€™s how:
- Personalize Learningâ€”MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinkingâ€”Questions and cases throughout the text encourage students to think critically about public relations topics.
- Engage Studentsâ€”An appealing visual design and real-world applications engage students in the material.
- Apply Ethicsâ€” Feature boxes introduce readers to the important ethical and legal issues facing public relations practitioners today.
- Support Instructorsâ€”Activities and assessment in MySearchLab offer instructors supplemental materials to help their students succeed.
Note: MyMySearchLab with eText does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab, please visit:
www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MySearchLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205916783 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205916788
Author : Dennis L. Wilcox
ISBN : 0205857256
Language : English
No of Pages : 416
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 8/8/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.4x0.7
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: