Total Learning: Developmental Curriculum for the Young Child (8th Edition)
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
Specifications of Total Learning: Developmental Curriculum for the Young Child (8th Edition)
|Author||Joanne Hendrick, Patricia Weissman|
|Number Of Pages||408|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: