3300+ quick-hit Q&As and over 100 X-ray and ultrasound images help you ace the Urology boards
Like flashcards in a book, this quick-hit question and answer review for the urology boards provides intense, streamlined review and is the perfect complement to larger urology and surgery texts. You'll find more than 3,300 Q&As with only the right answer provided - there are no multiple-choice distracters - so there's no chance of an incorrect answer staying in your mind. Also included are more than 100 X-rays and ultrasound images. Chapters are written by experts in the field to give you comprehensive coverage of important urological topics.
- Formatted in a rigorous quick-hit question and answer format consisting of short clinical questions with concise answers.
- Emphasis on distilling key facts and clinical pearls that are essential for exam success.
- Completely updated with over 30% new questions and 20% more x-rays.
- NEW: Questions on new technologies such as robotics and laparoscopic surgery, advances in cancer chemotherapy, medical urology, and complications related to new medicines (such as Topamax).
- NEW: Improved quality of x-rays and imaging study pictures, including many new images (over 100 in all)
Author : Stephen Leslie
ISBN : 0071605835
Language : English
No of Pages : 524
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 4/15/2009
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.3x1.2
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: