CD-ROM WITH WORKING CODE EXAMPLES, VERIFICATION TOOLS AND MORE
No matter what your current level of expertise, nothing will have you writing and verifying concise, efficient VHDL descriptions of hardware designs as fast â€“ or as painlessly â€“ as this classic tutorial from master teacher Doug Perry. Beginners will find it an invaluable learning tool and experienced pros will keep it on their desk as a trusted reference.
Perry teaches VHDL through a series of hundreds of practical, detailed examples, gradually increasing in complexity until youâ€™re capable of designing a fully functional CPU. The new Fourth Edition has been completely updated with all of the VDHL codes used in the examples changed to reflect todayâ€™s faster and more efficient design methods. Youâ€™ll also find:
* A CD-ROM containing working code of all of the VDHL examples, with their matching designs along with VITAL verification tools and a working copy of ModelSIM
* All the tools you need for simulation and synthesis
* A listing of the IEEE 1164 STD-LOGIC package used throughout the book
* Useful tables and figures
* Instructions for reading the Bachus-Naur format (BNF) descriptions found in the VHDL Language Reference Manual
There truly is no faster or smarter way to master VHDL than Doug Perryâ€™s â€œlearn by exampleâ€ approach. It works!
Author : Douglas Perry
ISBN : 0071400702
Language : English
No of Pages : 476
Edition : 4
Publication Date : 6/2/2002
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 9.4x7.4x1.3
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: