Illustrated in full color throughout, extensive use is made of clear diagrams that include standard color coding for different types of molecule, enabling students to grasp difficult concepts and deal with the level of detail in the subject.
An invaluable text for students of biology, microbiology, molecular biology and biomedical sciences taking courses in virology. The book is also a useful resource for MSc level students looking for an accessible introduction to the subject.
- a student-friendly introduction to the fast-moving subject of virology
- introduces the relevance of virology to the modern world including latest developments in the field
- looks at topical viruses such as HIV and influenza virus
- illustrated in full color throughout with diagrams labeled clearly to enhance student understanding
- provides a comprehensive Virologists? Vocabulary
- The companion web site www.wiley.com/go/carter provides self-assessment questions and answers, additional reference sources and links to various virology web sites
Author : John Carter
ISBN : 0470023872
Language : English
No of Pages : 382
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 7/30/2007
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.08x7.72x1.02
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: