Your shopping cart is empty!
Compiled in collaboration with a team of expert linguists, the Webster's New World concise bilingual dictionaries are the perfect choice for beginning students and advanced speakers as well. Comprehensive and authoritative, yet clear and concise, the dictionaries offer a full array of features, as well as wide-ranging coverage of current expressions. Long-standing favorites in hardcover, the dictionaries will continue to be standard references for years to come -- especially now that they are available in unabridged paperback editions.
- More than 100,000 words, giving wide-ranging coverage of current terms and expressions
- Detailed definitions so the user can understand and translate idiomatically
- Extensive examples of usage, showing how translations of words can vary according to context
- Verb tables, including irregular verbs
- Cross-references from every verb to the appropriate verb table
Author : Catherine E. Love
ISBN : 0139536396
Language : English
No of Pages : 1032
Edition : Concise Edition
Publication Date : 9/15/1992
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 8.2x5.2x1.5
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: