Wildflowers Of Wisconsin And The Great Lakes Region: A Comprehensive Field Guide
ISBN : 9780299230548
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Wildflowers of Wisconsin and the Great Lakes Region: A Comprehensive Field Guide
Describing more than 1,100 species, this is a comprehensive guide to wildflowers in Wisconsin and parts of Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Ontario. A new introduction to this second edition discusses wildflowers in the context of their natural communities. Packed with detailed information, this field guide is compact enough to be handy for outdoors lovers of all kinds, from novice naturalists to professional botanists. It includes:
• more than 1,100 species from 459 genera in 100 families
• many rare and previously overlooked species
• 2,100 color photographs and 300 drawings
• Wisconsin distribution maps for almost all plants
• brief descriptions including distinguishing characteristics of the species
• Wisconsin status levels for each species of wildflower (native, invasive, endangered, etc.)
• derivation of Latin names.
Specifications of Wildflowers of Wisconsin and the Great Lakes Region: A Comprehensive Field Guide
|Author||Merel R. Black, Emmet J. Judziewicz|
|Publisher||University of Wisconsin Press|
|Number Of Pages||320|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: