What do I need to know? Why do I need to know it? And how will I use it? Focusing on the most important concepts in the Egan's 10th Edition text, this workbook helps you answer these questions and develop a deeper understanding of respiratory care through real-life examples, key points, and a wide range of activities.
- Chapter-specific exercises offer various activities, such as exercises on ethics, equipment, and mathematics.
- Word Wizard tests your knowledge of key terms.
- Meet the Objectives gives you a way to assess your learning.
- Key Points identify key concepts from the chapter.
- Case studies help you practice critical thinking.
- Food for Thought offers thought-provoking tips and questions.
- Information Age highlights all the resources available to you on the web.
- A Picture is Worth (including Pneumo-nuggets) features a mixture of labeling exercises and "nuggets" of information in the form of tips or questions.
- Updated content reflects the changes in the 10th edition of the text.
- 20% more NBRC-style questions help you pass the NBRC examination.
- More critical-thinking/essay questions allow you to apply your learning.
Author : Robert M. Kacmarek PhD RRT FAARC
ISBN : 0323082025
Language : English
No of Pages : 552
Edition : 10
Publication Date : 5/4/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.4x1.1
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: