Reinforce your knowledge of radiographic positioning and anatomy, and produce quality radiographs! Corresponding to the chapters in Bontrager and Lampignanoâ€™s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 8th Edition, this practical workbook offers a wide variety of exercises including situation-based questions, film critique questions, laboratory activities, and self-evaluation tests.
- A wide variety of exercises include questions on anatomy, positioning critique, and image evaluation, with answers at the end of the workbook.
- Chapter competencies are formatted as a set of tasks that you should be able to perform after working through the material.
- Situational questions describe clinical scenarios, then ask you to apply your knowledge to real-life examples.
- Film critique questions prepare you to evaluate the quality of radiographs and ask what positioning corrections need to be made to improve the image.
- Laboratory exercises provide hands-on experience as you perform radiographs using phantoms, evaluate the images, and practice positioning.
- Self-tests at the ends of chapters help you assess your learning with multiple choice, labeling, short answer, and true/false questions.
- Updated content matches the revisions to the textbook.
- Stronger focus on computed and digital radiography in questions includes images from the newest equipment.
- Expanded coverage of computed tomography reflects changes in practice.
Author : John Lampignano MEd RT(R) (CT)
ISBN : 0323088325
Language : English
No of Pages : 568
Edition : 8
Publication Date : 2/27/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.6x8.4x0.8
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: