Write that dream novel today!
Write a Novel and Get It Published covers everything from story arcs and themes to characterisation and language, and offers plenty of practical advice for when you face that dreaded writer's block. It also gives you practical writing exercises to refine your skills. Additionally, it guides you toward available creative writing courses and plenty of further reading resources. After the reading the book, you will have a solid framework that will give you the knowledge and confidence not only to write a novel, but to be published.
- One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the authorâ€™s many years of experience.
- Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress.
- Extra online articles at teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of how to write a novel.
- Author was an experienced creative writing instructor, in addition to being a successful novelist.
- Contains fully updated listings of writing courses and additional resources.
Introduction; Beginnings; Plot; The eight-point arc; Sub-plot and symbolism; Character; Dialogue; Viewpoint; Setting the scene; Style; Theme; Editing and shaping; The personality of the writer; Support; Marketing; Taking it further--reading, websites and courses
Author : Nigel Watts
ISBN : 0071740066
Language : English
No of Pages : 176
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 7/12/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.7x5x0.7
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: