CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, And Simulation
ISBN : 9780780334168
Availability: Out Of Stock
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation
"This exceptionally comprehensive tutorial presentation of complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) integrated circuits will guide you through the process of implementing a chip from the physical definition through the design and simulation of the finished chip. CMOS: CIRCUIT DESIGN, LAYOUT, AND SIMULATION provides an important contemporary view of a wide range of circuit blocks, the BSIM model, data converter architectures, and much more. Outstanding features of this text include:
* Phase- and delay-locked loops, mixed-signal circuits, and data converters
* More than 1,000 figures, 200 examples, and over 500 end-of-chapter problems
* In-depth coverage of both analog and digital circuit-level design techniques
* Real-world process parameters and design rules
* Information on MOSIS fabrication procedures, and other key topics of interest
* Information and directions on submitting chips of MOSIS
* Tutorial presentation of material suitable for self study or as a university textbook
* Numerous examples and homework problems
For more information and links related to CMOS design, go to http://cmosedu.com.
Professors: To request an examination copy simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org."
IEEE Solid-State Circuits Council/Society, IEEE Circuits and Systems Society.
Specifications of CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation
|Author||R. Jacob Baker, Harry W. Li, David E. Boyce|
|Number Of Pages||902|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: