How To Invest $50-$5000: The Small Investor's Step-By-Step, Dollar-By-Dollar Plan For Low-Risk, High-Return Investing (NFPA, NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities) (Paperback)
ISBN : 9780064641005
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
The bestselling small investment advisor for more than 15 years!
Revised and updated to cover the full range of personal investing -- from selecting a bank to choosing specific investments to making sense of financial pages-the eighth edition of How to Invest $50 -- $5,000 shares Nancy Dunnan's years of financial expertise. Written in an easy-to-follow format with hints, bullet points, and step-by-step instructions, this book will guide even the most inexperienced investor through the maze of stocks, bonds, treasuries, mutual fund -- sand more -- toward the best low-risk, high-value opportunities today.
How to Invest $50 -- $5,000 also includes:
- a personal financial calendar
- how to recognize a swindle or scam
- what to do if you are fired
- ten sources of instant cash
- the top 25 online financial websites
- new stock, bond, and mutual fund recommendations
- and new chapters on index funds and sophisticated investments for people with more than $5,000 to invest.
Product dimensions : 10.9x0.6x8.5 inches
Product weight : 0.25 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: