Green's Operative Hand Surgery: 2-Volume Set, 5e (Operative Hand Surgery (Green's))
ISBN : 9780443066269
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
The 5th Edition of the world's most comprehensive operative hand surgery reference pairs the tradition of print with the advances of technology in a continuously updated multimedia . A new team of international contributors, carefully selected for their particular expertise and ability to offer broad perspectives in a given subject area, describes a complete range of open and arthroscopic techniques. They discuss their preferred surgical methods · patient selection · pre-operative evaluation · decision making · expected outcomes · and special instrumentation. A companion CD-ROM enables readers to link directly from bibliographical citations to corresponding MEDLINE abstracts and other sources.
- Delivers all-new chapters on the elbow, plus updated information on skin grafts, wrist arthroscopy, carpal instability and more
- Provides updated coverage of forearm, bone, and soft tissue reconstruction.
- Incorporates more line drawings to depict procedures and techniques with greater accuracy and clarity.
- Contains bulleted Critical Points boxes throughout.
- Presents key references in the text and detailed citations on the CD-ROM with links to the corresponding MEDLINE abstracts.
- Incorporates the entire contents of the book?completely searchable, with references hyperlinked to PubMed.
- Features continuous weekly updates, personally overseen by the Editors, to reflect important new advances in the field.
- Provides access to Mosby's Drug Consult?a comprehensive drug reference and database.
Product dimensions : 11x3.5x8.5 inches
Product weight : 14.55 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: