CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, And Simulation, Revised Second Edition
ISBN : 9780470229415
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
Winner of the Frederick Emmons Terman Award
CMOS: Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation, Revised Second Edition covers the practical design of both analog and digital integrated circuits, offering a vital, contemporary view of a wide range of analog/digital circuit blocks, the BSIM model, data converter architectures, and much more. This edition takes a two-path approach to the topics: design techniques are developed for both long- and short-channel CMOS technologies and then compared. The results are multidimensional explanations that allow readers to gain deep insight into the design process. Features include:
- Updated materials to reflect CMOS technology's movement into nanometer sizes
- Discussions on phase- and delay-locked loops, mixed-signal circuits, data converters, and circuit noise
- More than 1,000 figures, 200 examples, and over 500 end-of-chapter problems
- In-depth coverage of both analog and digital circuit-level design techniques
- Real-world process parameters and design rules
The book's Web site, CMOSedu.com, provides: solutions to the book's problems; additional homework problems without solutions; SPICE simulation examples using HSPICE, LTspice, and WinSpice; layout tools and examples for actually fabricating a chip; and videos to aid learning
Product dimensions : 9.39x1.54x6.48 inches
Product weight : 2.85 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: