The Sixth Edition includes new landmark cases and reflects recent changes in procedural rules and practice. While essentially a traditional casebook organized along the lines of the events in a lawsuit, this new edition of Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure retains the unique features that have made prior editions a success, including:
• Chapter Summary Problems - optional comprehensive problems requiring the student to put the chapter together and apply to the problems the material addressed in the chapter
• Improving the System sections challenging students to think more deeply about cutting-edge issues
• Litigation documents showing actual litigation sequences, including the motion for summary judgment in Jones v. Clinton and excerpts from the jury selection, the court's charge, and the final arguments in Pennzoil Co. v. Texaco, Inc.
• How to Read This Case notes precede particularly difficult cases
• Traditional federal materials are supplemented with an introduction to differing practices of three benchmark states: California and Texas
• A chapter devoted to Alternative Dispute Resolution methods
Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure is supplemented annually. A comprehensive Teacher's Manual is available to professors.
Product dimensions : 1.8x7.8x10.3 inches
Product weight : 3.75 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: