Diagnostic Imaging: Brain (Hardcover)
ISBN : 9780721629056
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
Authored and edited by one of the world's most prominent neuroradiologists, this innovative text is certain to become the new standard among diagnostic brain imaging references. The second volume in the new Diagnostic Imaging Series from Amirsys and Saunders, it features a templated full-color format that makes finding information much easier. Each chapter presents all of the information readers need to pinpoint a diagnosis. Coverage of each entity addresses Clinical Presentation · Pathologic Features · Imaging Findings for the appropriate modalities · and Differential Diagnosis lists. In addition, chapters have detailed anatomic drawings in full color, an extensive image case gallery, and a visual thumbnail differential diagnosis. Numerous surgical, gross and histologic pathology photographs are included. No other neuro imaging text is as comprehensive and user-friendly. The unique bulleted format provides efficient reading, with the same information in the same place?every time! It's as if an expert has done the highlighting for you!
- Covers the top diagnoses in brain, including both common and uncommon entities.
- Uses a concise, highly templated approach?similar to POCKETRADIOLOGIST®?but provides more details for each heading, more references, many more images, and more case data. You get twice the facts, and four times the images as other texts. There is no extra verbiage!
- Each section offers a 4 page introduction covering the anatomy or pathology and imaging issues pertaining to the specific diagnoses covered in that section.
- Offers a vivid, full-color design with over 150 color anatomy and pathology drawings with color tabs keying each section
- Provides detailed coverage of key facts and differential diagnosis.
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity with common and variant cases
- Displays a thumbnail visual differential diagnosis for each entity.
Product dimensions : 11.25x1.75x8.75 inches
Product weight : 7.01 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: