Your shopping cart is empty!
Effective Immediately: How To Fit In, Stand Out, And Move Up At Your First Real Job
When you’re new to the workforce, ambition and talent aren’t enough—getting on the fast track to success requires much more.
If you’re a recent college graduate or new hire, Effective Immediately shows you how to excel at your first job and jump-start your career. As an up-and-coming professional, you’ll learn how to transform yourself from entry-level employee into skilled, invaluable all-star during your first year on the job.
Accomplished young professional Emily Bennington and her mentor, seasoned manager Skip Lineberg, empower you to:
• Establish yourself as a top performer from day one
• Use every task—even grunt work—as an opportunity to shine
• Earn the respect of your boss, colleagues, and clients
• Cope with conflict, mistakes, and toxic coworkers
• Land key assignments and gain greater responsibility
• Manage projects and lead teams like a pro
Packed with practical advice, useful resources, and wisdom from former newbies, this savvy hand-book gives you the tools, knowledge, and confidence you need to reach your highest potential.
Product dimensions : 8x5.3x0.6 inches
Product weight : 0.5 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: