Eshbach's Handbook Of Engineering Fundamentals, 4th Edition
ISBN : 9780471890843
Condition : New
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
The standard reference work in engineering for over fifty years.now updated and revised Eshbach's Handbook of Engineering Fundamentals Fourth Edition The Fourth Edition of Eshbach's Handbook of Engineering Fundamentals provides comprehensive coverage of major engineering subdivisions, including electronics, controls, fluids, and more, with special emphasis on mechanical engineering. Chapters have been rewritten and revised to combine solid coverage of engineering fundamentals with up-to-date developments in the field since the publication of the previous edition. The Handbook reflects the computer's growing role in engineering design, practice, and research:
* provides new material on electromagnetics, circuit theory, and electronic applications
* includes new material on computer electronics with orientation toward nonelectrical engineers
* provides expanded coverage of computers and controls
* treats the field of aerospace engineering with separate chapters on aeronautics and astronauts
Revisions acknowledge the universal use of the hand-held calculator:
* omits traditional mathematical tables such as sines, cosines
* includes up-to-date material on units, standards, and measurements
The book also treats the increased importance of control technology with an expanded chapter on the theory and application of control methodology. Eshbach's Handbook of Engineering Fundamentals provides engineers and students with a single source guide to engineering fundamentals and cutting edge engineering technology.
Product dimensions : 9.65x2.54x6.44 inches
Product weight : 5.6 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: