Fundamentals Of Physics
No other book on the market today can match the 30-year success of Halliday, Resnick and Walker's Fundamentals of Physics!
Fundamentals of Physics, 7th Edition and the Extended Version, 7th Edition offer a solid understanding of fundamental physics concepts, helping readers apply this conceptual understanding to quantitative problem solving, in a breezy, easy-to-understand style. A unique combination of authoritative content and stimulating applications.
* Numerous improvements in the text, based on feedback from the many users of the sixth edition (both instructors and students)
* Several thousand end-of-chapter problems have been rewritten to streamline both the presentations and answers
* 'Chapter Puzzlers' open each chapter with an intriguing application or question that is explained or answered in the chapter
* Problem-solving tactics are provided to help beginning Physics students solve problems and avoid common error
* The first section in every chapter introduces the subject of the chapter by asking and answering, What is Physics? as the question pertains to the chapter
* Numerous supplements available to aid teachers and students
The extended edition provides coverage of developments in Physics in the last 100 years, including: Einstein and Relativity, Bohr and others and Quantum Theory, and the more recent theoretical developments like String Theory.
Product dimensions : 11.1x1.83x8.92 inches
Product weight : 6.35 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: