Introduction To The Human Body: The Essentials Of Anatomy And Physiology, 5th Edition
ISBN : 9780471367772
Condition : New
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
Introduction to the Human Body: The Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, 5th Edition
Introduction to the Human Body 5e offers a balanced introduction to the study of anatomy and physiology. It successfully blends stunning art and clearly written text to illuminate the complexities of the human body and to provide you with a basic understanding of structure and function. Consider these benefits:
* A clear focus on homeostasis as the underlying principle for understanding from and function
* A concise writing style that emphasizes core content over extraneous detail.
* An outstanding illustration program of the finest quality line art and photographs
* A focus on the relevancy of the basic content to everyday life
* A complete pedagogical framework surrounding the narrative and illustrations
* A support package that helps teachers teach and students learn
* A Student Companion CD-ROM specifically developed to go with this text attached to the inside front cover of the text
* A newly designed Web site www.wiley.com/college/apcentral
Specifications of Introduction to the Human Body: The Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, 5th Edition
|Author||Gerard J. Tortora, Bryan H. Derrickson|
|Number Of Pages||688|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: