Practical Software Project Estimation: A Toolkit For Estimating Software Development Effort & Duration
ISBN : 9780071717915
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Shipping will be calculated at Checkout.
Product verifiable, defensible, and achievable software estimates
Based on data collected by the International Software Benchmarking Standards Group (ISBSG), Practical Software Project Estimation explains how to accurately forecast the size, cost, and schedule of software projects. Get expert advice on generating accurate estimates, minimizing risks, and planning and managing projects. Valuable appendixes provide estimation equations, delivery rate tables, and the ISBSG Repository demographics.
- Verify project objectives and requirements
- Determine, validate, and refine software functional size
- Produce indicative estimates using regression equations
- Predict effect and duration through comparison and analogy
- Build estimation frameworks
- Perform benchmarks using the ISBSG Repository
- Compare IFPUG, COSMIC, and FiSMA sizing methods
Peter Hill is the chief executive officer and a director of the ISBSG. He has been in the information services industry for more than 40 years and has compiled and edited five books for the ISBSG.
Product dimensions : 9.3x0.8x6.3 inches
Product weight : 1.1 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: