Understanding And Using English Grammar, Vol. A, 4th Edition
ISBN : 9780132333306
Condition : New
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
US Delivery Time: 3-5 Business Days.
Outside US Delivery Time: 8-12 Business Days.
NOTE: This ISBNÂ does not come with a workbook.
A classic developmental skills text for intermediate to advanced students of English, Understanding and Using English Grammar is a comprehensive reference grammar as well as a stimulating and teachable classroom text.
While keeping the same basic approach and material as in earlier editions, theÂ Fourth Edition more fully develops communicative and interactive language-learning activities. Some of the new features are:
- Innovative warm-up exercises that precede the grammar charts and introduce points to be taught
- Structure-based listening exercises ranging from casual speech to academic content
- Academic readings that highlight the targeted grammar structures
- Greatly expanded speaking practice with extensive pair, group and class work
- Corpus-informed syllabus that reflects the discourse patterns of spoken and written English
- Audio CDs and listening script in the back of the Student Book
Product dimensions : 9.9x0.6x7.9 inches
Product weight : 0.7 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: