Chemical Thermodynamics: Basic Theory And Methods, 6th Edition
ISBN : 9780471331070
Condition : Used
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
A new, millennium edition of the classic treatment of chemical thermodynamics Widely recognized for half a century for its first-rate, logical introduction to phenomenological thermodynamics, this classic work is now thoroughly revised for the new millennium. The Sixth Edition continues to cover the fundamentals and methods of thermodynamics with exceptional vigor and clarity, while incorporating many new developments. Up-to-date examples are carefully gleaned from the literature for their practical interest to chemists, biochemists, geologists, chemical engineers, and materials scientists. Chemical Thermodynamics: Basic Theory and Methods, Sixth Edition provides readers with clear explanations of essential chemistry, mathematics, and the latest computational tools. Additional new features include:
* Liberal reference to Web-based resources and databases
* Extensive tables of thermodynamic data organized by source
* High-quality exercises with a separate student manual available for solutions to alternate problems
* Simple methods for the calculation of partial molar functions from experimental data
* Expanded and revised chapters containing discussion of excess thermodynamic functions, a treatment of the Second Law and Equilibrium on the basis of the Planck function as well as the Gibbs function, and treatment of real gases in terms of the Redlich-Kwong equation
Product dimensions : 9.65x1.26x6.34 inches
Product weight : 2.15 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: