Elasticity, Second Edition: Theory, Applications, And Numerics
ISBN : 9780123744463
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
Elasticity, Second Edition: Theory, Applications, and Numerics
Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics 2e provides a concise and organized presentation and development of the theory of elasticity, moving from solution methodologies, formulations and strategies into applications of contemporary interest, including fracture mechanics, anisotropic/composite materials, micromechanics and computational methods. Developed as a text for a one- or two-semester graduate elasticity course, this new edition is the only elasticity text to provide coverage in the new area of non-homogenous, or graded, material behavior. Extensive end-of-chapter exercises throughout the book are fully incorporated with the use of MATLAB software.
* Provides a thorough yet concise introduction to general elastic theory and behavior
* Demonstrates numerous applications in areas of contemporary interest including fracture mechanics, anisotropic/composite and graded materials, micromechanics, and computational methods
* The only current elasticity text to incorporate MATLAB into its extensive end-of-chapter exercises
* The book's organization makes it well-suited for a one or two semester course in elastictiy
Features New to the Second Edition:
* First elasticity text to offer a chapter on non-homogenous, or graded, material behavior
* New appendix on review of undergraduate mechanics of materials theory to make the text more self-contained
* 355 end of chapter exercises – 30% NEW to this edition
Specifications of Elasticity, Second Edition: Theory, Applications, and Numerics
|Author||Martin H. Sadd Ph.D.|
|Number Of Pages||552|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: