Becoming a Master Manager: A Competing Values Approach
Practical strategies for building strong managerial skills!
With the new Fourth Edition of Becoming a Master Manager: A Competency Framework, you can build practical skills in every area of managerial competency--skills you'll need to thrive in the diverse situations and challenges of the new millennium! The text guides you through eight interactive learning modules covering different leadership roles, including director, producer, mentor, facilitator, coordinator, monitor, innovator, and broker.
Features designed to help you become a master manager:
* The text's Competing Values Framework helps you develop new ways of thinking about the competing tensions and demands that are placed on managers.
* The authors' unique skills-based approach prepares you for today's management challenges.
* A highly effective five-step learning model (assessment, learning, analysis, practice, and application) helps you develop core leadership competencies.
* Real-world managerial examples illustrate key concepts and offer insight into the roles that managers play in real companies.
* Coverage of timely topics such as emotional intelligence, mentoring/coaching, and life balance will help you keep pace with today's rapidly changing workplace.
Specifications of Becoming a Master Manager: A Competing Values Approach
|Author||Robert E. Quinn, Sue R. Faerman, Michael P. Thompson, Michael McGrath|
|Number Of Pages||400|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: