Digital Circuit Testing And Testability (The Morgan Kaufmann Series In Computer Architecture And Design)
ISBN : 9780124343306
Availability: Out Of Stock
Digital Circuit Testing and Testability (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
In the past few years, reliable hardware system design has become increasingly important in the computer industry. Digital Circuit Testing and Testability is an easy to use introduction to the practices and techniques in this field.
Parag K. Lala writes in a user-friendly and tutorial style, making the book easy to read, even for the newcomer to fault-tolerant system design. Each informative chapter is self-contained, with little or no previous knowledge of a topic assumed. Extensive references follow each chapter, making further research in a particular area readily available. Each chapter covers a different aspect or technological component of fault-tolerant system design, and this book is an excellent compilation of up-to-date information in an area where such a book is needed.
* Contains the most up-to-date information on fault modeling in CMOS devices
* Provides comprehensive coverage of self-checking logic design at the gate and the transistor level
* Discusses the latest techniques available for testing state machines
* Presents a collection of methods for testable logic synthesis
* Provides state-of-the-art information on Built-in-self-testing
* Includes detailed coverage of memory testing
* Discusses all major techniques for fault-tolerant hardware design
Specifications of Digital Circuit Testing and Testability (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
|Author||Parag K. Lala|
|Number Of Pages||199|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: