IB English B: Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
Uniquely developed with the IB this text is used by hundreds of teachers worldwide. With the most comprehensive mapping to the most recent syllabus and assessment support directly from the IB, you can trust it to support confident development of the four language skills while progressing exam potential.
· The most comprehensive - full coverage on all the core topics and options at SL and HL included
· Ensure strong performance - includes support for each part of the exam plus practice on every aspect of the syllabus
· Teach fully in line with the IB ethos - links to TOK, international-mindedness and the IB Learner Profile are integrated
· Written by an English B consultant and a team of experienced English B teachers
· Fully develop the four language skills - with in-built support for speaking, listening, reading and writing
· Teach English as a global language - includes extracts from across the English-speaking world, for a truly international feel
· Helps students stay on track - bright, colorful and engaging format
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Specifications of IB English B: Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
|Author||Kawther Saa'd Aldin, Tiia Tempakka, Jeehan Abu Awad, Kevin Morley|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||448|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: