Jesus Christ (student book): God's Love Made Visible (Living in Christ)
In Jesus Christ: God's Love made Visible the students encounter Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity. This course leads the students toward a deeper understanding of Divine Revelation, the Trinity, the Incarnation, Jesus, salvation, and discipleship as a response to God's love.
*This text has been submitted to the Subcommittee on the Catechism, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Declaration of conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church is pending.
The Living in Christ Series
• Makes the most of the wisdom and experience of Catholic high school teachers as they empower and guide students to participate in their own learning.
• Engages students' intellect and responds to their natural desire to know God.
• Encourages faith in action through carefully-crafted learning objectives, lessons, activities, active learning, and summative projects that address multiple learning styles.
What you will find . . .
• Each Living in Christ student book is developed in line with the U.S. Bishops' High School Curriculum Framework and provides key doctrine essential to the course in a clear and accessible way, making it relevant to the students and how they live their lives.
• Each Living in Christ teacher guide carefully crafts the lessons, based on the key principles of Understanding by Design, to guide the students' understanding of key concepts.
• Living in Christ offers an innovative, online learning environment featuring flexible and customizable resources to enrich and empower the teacher to respond to the diverse learning needs of the students.
• The Living in Christ series is available to you in traditional full-color text and in digital textbook format, offering you options to meet your preferences and needs.
Specifications of Jesus Christ (student book): God's Love Made Visible (Living in Christ)
|Author||Carrie J. Schroeder|
|Publisher||Saint Mary's Press|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: