Repase y escriba: Curso avanzado de gramática y composición (Quinta Edicion) (Spanish and English Edition)
* Emphasizes the everyday usage of educated persons rather than the more formal, literary Spanish.
* Significant differences between Peninsular and New World Spanish are pointed out. Whenever possible, the usage that is most widespread is given preference.
* Repase y escriba covers the grammar in an orderly fashion. In this way the rules are not fossils from another age, but rather, they are appropriately treated as the guidelines of a rich, everchanging living thing: the language.
* The text offers a multitude and a variety of exercises that involve creativity, completion, substitution, and matching. Almost all the exercises are contextualized.
* Repase y escriba takes into consideration the special needs of the ever-increasing number of Hispanics in the classrooms of our universities. Spelling and the placement of accents create serious problems for these students as they strive to improve their writing skills. Accordingly, many exercises deal with those matters.
* An appendix contains a series of charts showing certain less advanced grammar topics not included in the body of the text. Instructors are urged to point out the practical value of this appendix.
* Spanish-English and English-Spanish glossaries.
Specifications of Repase y escriba: Curso avanzado de gramática y composición (Quinta Edicion) (Spanish and English Edition)
|Author||Maria Canteli Dominicis, John J. Reynolds|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons|
|Number Of Pages||448|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: