WCDMA for UMTS: HSPA Evolution and LTE
Written by the leading experts in the field, the best selling book on UMTS is now updated to cover 3GPP High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) evolution (HSPA+) in Release 7 and on-going Long Term Evolution (LTE) activity for Release 8. These technologies enhance the capabilities of the existing WCDMA/HSPA networks to offer higher data rates beyond 100 Mbps.
WCDMA for UMTS, Fourth Edition also covers 3GPP WCDMA Release 99, High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) in Release 5 and High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) in Release 6, which are already deployed commercially. Multimedia Broadcast Multicast System (MBMS) is also described in detail.
Key updates include:
* Continues to provide both updated descriptions of the 3GPP standard as well as the latest end user and system performance estimates
* Updated HSDPA and HSUPA, including link budgets and Iub dimensioning
* Detailed MBMS description
* 3GPP Release 7 HSPA evolution full description
* 3GPP Release 8 LTE overall description and 3GPP schedule
* Dedicated chapter on terminal design challenges for the new high speed radio technologies
Specifications of WCDMA for UMTS: HSPA Evolution and LTE
|Number Of Pages||572|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: