"A Book Is A Dream That You Hold In Your Hand"- Neil Gaiman
Books just don't go with you, they take you to a world you have never been. We have collected nearly 5 million worlds for you since 2005 so that if you wish to travel to any such world we have it available on our website. Ergodebooks.com since its inception strives to give its customers a rich and user-friendly experience.
We believe in the beauty of diversity and thus serve as diverse categories of books as possible to our customer's plate. We are diligently working towards adding more categories and books to our hoard and welcome suggestions from our customers to improve.
Ergodebooks.com proudly gives its customers the option of buying a brand new book or a used book. By purchasing a second-hand book you decrease the printing of a new book and thus contribute your bit in saving the environment. You also save money by purchasing used books so it's a win-win situation for all. Our major categories include
- Science & Fiction novels typically deal with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, time travel, parallel universes, fictional worlds, space exploration, and extraterrestrial life. Science and fiction books often explore the potential consequences of scientific innovations. Science fiction, whose roots go back to ancient times, is related to fantasy, horror, and superhero fiction, and includes many subgenres.
- Western, a genre of novels that are set in the American Old West, usually in the period from the 1850s to the end of the 19th century. Western novels are often centering on the life of a nomadic cowboy or gunfighter armed with a revolver and a rifle who rides a horse.
- Romance is a genre that has stood the test of time from Romeo Juliet to The Notebook readers have always showered love to romantic novels. Novels of this type of genre fiction place their primary focus on the relationship and romantic love between two people.
- Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense genre generally keep the audience on the "edge of their seats" as the plot builds towards a climax. The cover-up of important information is a common element.
- A self-help book is one that is written with the intention to instruct its readers on solving personal problems. Self-help books moved from a niche position to being a postmodern cultural phenomenon in the late twentieth century. Self-help gained popularity as they enlightened modern day youth dealing with anxiety, loneliness, and depression.
- Educational books are books about forms of education and how it’s achieved or be educational itself, in the form of textbooks and educational materials. The act of educating is to impart something in a learnable way to someone that does not yet have that knowledge.
- Book in the spirituality nonfiction genre is about the belief and processes of personal transformation involved with believing in a power greater than one’s self, over the universe. The books in this genre involve techniques and journeys about finding and believing in something beyond one’s self and becoming linked with something bigger (a god or deity). Book in the religious fiction genre is made up of stories similar to those in the inspirational genre, except that elements of religion are required. The religious genre has a lot of stories that deal with prophecy, angels, demons, spiritual choices, and inspirational encouragement of forgiveness and freedom from what hinders humanity.
Ergodebooks.com is currently operational across four countries i,e
1) The United States of America
2) The United Kingdom
The world is the limit for us we aspire to expand to as many countries as possible.
Our vision is to be one destination where our customers find any book they wish to read and give them a hassle-free convenient shopping experience.