General And Molecular Pharmacology: Principles Of Drug Action
ISBN : 9781118768570
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
General and Molecular Pharmacology: Principles of Drug Action
With a focus on functional relationships between drugs and their targets, this book covers basic and general pharmacology, from a cellular and molecular perspective, with particular attention to the mechanisms of drug action – the fundamental basis for proper clinical use- without neglecting clinical application, toxicology and pharmacokinetics.
• Covers cell and molecular pharmacology, bringing together current research on regulation of drug targets, at a level appropriate for advanced undergrad and graduate students
• Discusses the relevance of pharmacokinetics and drug development for the clinical application of drugs
• Presents material from the perspective of drug targets and interaction, the theoretical basis of drug action analysis, and drug properties
• Focuses on structure-function relationships of drug targets – informing about their biochemical and physiologic functions and experimental and clinical pathways for drug discovery and development
• Has a companion website that offers a host of resources: short additional chapters about methodology, topics at the forefront of research, all figures and tables from the book, and Power Point slides
Specifications of General and Molecular Pharmacology: Principles of Drug Action
|Number Of Pages||786|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: