Discrete Mathematics With Applications
ISBN : 9780124211803
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Promotion Offer - Get 5% Discount, Use Coupon Code WBS2018
Discrete Mathematics with Applications
This approachable text studies discrete objects and the relationsips that bind them. It helps students understand and apply the power of discrete math to digital computer systems and other modern applications. It provides excellent preparation for courses in linear algebra, number theory, and modern/abstract algebra and for computer science courses in data structures, algorithms, programming languages, compilers, databases, and computation.
* Covers all recommended topics in a self-contained, comprehensive, and understandable format for students and new professionals
* Emphasizes problem-solving techniques, pattern recognition, conjecturing, induction, applications of varying nature, proof techniques, algorithm development and correctness, and numeric computations
* Weaves numerous applications into the text
* Helps students learn by doing with a wealth of examples and exercises:
- 560 examples worked out in detail
- More than 3,700 exercises
- More than 150 computer assignments
- More than 600 writing projects
* Includes chapter summaries of important vocabulary, formulas, and properties, plus the chapter review exercises
* Features interesting anecdotes and biographies of 60 mathematicians and computer scientists
* Instructor's Manual available for adopters
* Student Solutions Manual available separately for purchase (ISBN: 0124211828)
Specifications of Discrete Mathematics with Applications
|Number Of Pages||1042|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: