Introduction To Biomedical Engineering
ISBN : 9780122386602
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
This is a comprehensive survey of the multi-disciplinary field of biomedical engineering. The book is intended to be the introductory textbook for the first course at the undergraduate junior level and as the introductory textbook in graduate programs in biomedical engineering programs. The book is also intended to be utilized as a professional reference book for engineers and biomedical researchers requiring a knowledge of the basic fundamentals and the latest advances in biomedical engineering. This text/reference will have worked examples throughout the text as well as end-of-chapter homework and self-study problems. In addition to the pedagogy within the book, the authors will maintain a website of relevant laboratory simulations and links to other biomedical engineering web sites.
* Well illustrated throughout text
* Appropriate for course use by engineering students as well as biological science students
* An outstanding introductory reference work for engineers and scientists in the industry
* An essential tool on practicing biomedical engineers' bookshelves
* Professional, public, and research libraries will find this book a welcome addition to their libraries
* MATLAB and SIMULINK software is used throughout the book to model and simulate dynamic systems
* Frequent use of example problems within each chapter including thorough explanation of the techniques used to solve them
* Numerous self-study/homework problems at the end of each chapter, ranging from simple to difficult
Product dimensions : 9.49x2.08x7.76 inches
Product weight : 4.59 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: