Oncologic Imaging: Essentials Of Reporting Common Cancers, 1e
ISBN : 9781416032519
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
This new handbook is designed to provide practical, useful information for anyone involved in interpreting cancer imaging. As a complete guide to reporting the results of oncologic imaging studies taken for staging and follow-up, this useful text will give you the tools you need to provide concise, accurate, and relevant reports. Written by the leading names in cancer imaging, this reference is an essential tool for anyone involved in this rapidly evolving specialty.
- Provides a complete guide to reporting oncologic imaging studies taken for staging and follow up.
- Provides consistent coverage of essential information using an easy-to-follow standardized outline format.
- Includes specific information on what to put in the report and what to look for on the imaging.
- Covers imaging challenges and caveats, key report elements, TNM staging system (or alternate system, as appropriate), and treatment implications for each of the most common tumor types.
- Details preferred imaging techniques for each tumor, along with tips on obtaining the clearest results.
- Offers the latest information on PET-CT imaging.
- Includes beautiful, full-color drawings of disease sites, with relevant staging clearly marked.
Product dimensions : 7.75x0.5x4.75 inches
Product weight : 0.5 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: