The Emotional Wellness Way To Cardiac Health: How Letting Go Of Depression, Anxiety, And Anger Can Heal Your Heart
ISBN : 9781572243743
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
You’re concerned about your heart. You know to eat right and exercise regularly, but what you may not know is that there is an established correlation between your emotions and the health of your heart. Anger and anxiety, depression and stress can all make you more susceptible to heart disease. By learning to control these negative emotions, you can significantly reduce your risk of developing cardiac problems and increase your general well-being.
After offering an overview of how your emotions influence your heart, this book provides a comprehensive strategy for controlling negative emotions that put you at greater risk for heart problems. Use the book’s self-assessments to help you determine which negative emotions are the greatest dangers to your heart’s heath and then put its powerful set of emotional tools to work to help you manage them:
- Foster self-knowledge, expression, and acceptance
- Enhance positive experiences
- Counter negative thoughts and solve difficult problems
- Foster calm and clarity through relaxation
- Use visualization for stress management and goal achievement
- Build invaluable social support with interpersonal tools
- Encourage love, acceptance, and compassion through mindfulness practice
- Used Book in Good Condition
Product dimensions : 10.25x0.75x7.25 inches
Product weight : 0.7 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: