The Art Of Star Wars, Episode Iii - Revenge Of The Sith
ISBN : 9780345431356
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
The Art of Star Wars, Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
The Art of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith reveals an essential element of the climactic finale of the Star Wars film saga. For years, George Lucas’s handpicked group has labored feverishly to bring Episode III’s unforgettable creatures, exotic worlds, and mind-bending action to life. Together, they created character drawings, costume designs, droids and starships, planetary vistas, animation sketches, matte paintings, and animatics–every type of illustration imaginable.
This extraordinary volume unveils the best of their efforts: never-before-seen images–storyboards, models, production sketches, and ILM-generated art–that chronicle the fascinating journey from first draft to theater screen. Among the hundreds of brilliant pieces are images and anecdotes covering
• Darth Vader then and now–the new look of the ultimate Star Wars icon
• stunning conceptual looks at the climactic lightsaber duel between Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
• the evolution of General Grievous–the new face of evil–from initial sketches to ILM animation art
• fantastic full-color images of costumes, weapons, landscapes, and spacecraft
• intriguing insights from exclusive interviews with the artists, whose groundbreaking work brought Lucas’s ideas to life
• excerpts from Episode III’s inspirational Visual Script, created to help guide production through the film’s cutting-edge digital creations
For Star Wars fans everywhere, this treasure chest of images from the final, fateful Star Wars movie is a visual feast that promises hours of endless browsing pleasure.
Specifications of The Art of Star Wars, Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
|Author||J. W. Rinzler|
|Publisher||Del Rey Books|
|Number Of Pages||224|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: