Introduction To Biomedical Engineering, Second Edition
ISBN : 9780122386626
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
Introduction to Biomedical Engineering, Second Edition
Under the direction of John Enderle, Susan Blanchard and Joe Bronzino, leaders in the field have contributed chapters on the most relevant subjects for biomedical engineering students. These chapters coincide with courses offered in all biomedical engineering programs so that it can be used at different levels for a variety of courses of this evolving field.
Introduction to Biomedical Engineering, Second Edition provides a historical perspective of the major developments in the biomedical field. Also contained within are the fundamental principles underlying biomedical engineering design, analysis, and modeling procedures. The numerous examples, drill problems and exercises are used to reinforce concepts and develop problem-solving skills making this book an invaluable tool for all biomedical students and engineers.
New to this edition: Computational Biology, Medical Imaging, Genomics and Bioinformatics.
* 60% update from first edition to reflect the developing field of biomedical engineering
* New chapters on Computational Biology, Medical Imaging, Genomics, and Bioinformatics
* Companion site: http://intro-bme-book.bme.uconn.edu/
* MATLAB and SIMULINK software used throughout to model and simulate dynamic systems
* Numerous self-study homework problems and thorough cross-referencing for easy use
Specifications of Introduction to Biomedical Engineering, Second Edition
|Author||John D. Enderle, Joseph D. Bronzino, Susan M. Blanchard|
|Number Of Pages||1144|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: