Rapid Guide To Hazardous Chemicals In The Workplace
ISBN : 9780471355427
Condition : New
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
Get fast, ready access to essential information on the dangerous properties of industrial materials in the millennium workplace.
This handy, compact, easy-to-use pocket guide to the most frequently encountered hazardous materials is now significantly updated and revised, providing safety managers and workers with critical data and safety profiles for more than 750 chemicals in the millennium workplace. Each entry is carefully selected for its dangerous properties, reflecting current scientific findings as well as regulatory standards and safety and control recommendations. Clear, accurate descriptions for each substance let you assess its health and safety hazards quickly and easily. Rapid Guide to Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace, Fourth Edition includes:
* The latest OSHA regulations and other exposure standards
* Additional carcinogens and toxicity data
* Updated ACGIH threshold limit values (TLVs)
* Comprehensive workplace air-level guidelines from OSHA, ACGIH, and DFG
* DOT guidelines and labeling requirements for U.S. and international shipments
* Clear and concise Safety Profiles summarizing hazards for each entry
* Physical descriptions, including physical and flammability properties
* Extensive indexes for CAS numbers, DOT numbers, and synonyms
* Cross-references to entries in the acclaimed Sax's Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials, 10th Edition
Product dimensions : 8.5x0.62x5.6 inches
Product weight : 0.74 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: