The World's Greatest Fighter Teaches You: How To Master Bruce Lee's Fighting System (The World's Greatest Fighter Teaches You, 1)
ISBN : 9781932835007
Domestic Shipping: $3.99
Internation Shipping (Except United states): $16
Shipping & Tax will be calculated at Checkout.
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
International delivery time 2 to 4 weeks.
The World's Greatest Fighter Teaches You: How to Master Bruce Lee's Fighting System (The World's Greatest Fighter Teaches You, 1)
This is the first book by martial arts legend Joe Lewis about his secret training sessions with martial arts superstar Bruce Lee. This book is almost like getting three books in one. You will have expert instruction and analysis of Bruce Lee's Fighting System by the Greatest Fighter in the History of Karate, Joe Lewis. You will also have over 150- step-by-step photos demonstrating the techniques. Finally, you will read never before told stories of the real Bruce Lee by his most famous student and nine martial arts champions and stars. Why this is the most anticipated Bruce Lee book in martial arts history:
1. This is the first book by Bruce Lee’s most famous student, martial arts legend, Joe Lewis. Lee trained Lewis in secret sessions at his house in Los Angeles in the late 1960s.
2. Joe Lewis teaches and demonstrates, with over 150-clear photos, what he and Bruce Lee worked on in their secret lessons. It’s like getting a private lesson by Joe Lewis and Bruce Lee.
3. Nine of Joe’s friends have contributed chapters full of fascinating, never revealed stories about Joe Lewis and Bruce Lee.
4. Joe Lewis was voted as the Greatest Fighter in the History of Karate by a poll of his peers. He has a huge worldwide fan-base and organization.
5. This is the only time a martial artist of the stature of Joe Lewis has shared such detailed and candid opinions and observations of the most famous martial artist in history, Bruce Lee.
Specifications of The World's Greatest Fighter Teaches You: How to Master Bruce Lee's Fighting System (The World's Greatest Fighter Teaches You, 1)
|Number Of Pages||208|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: